Sevastopol Campus of Lomonosov MSU
The Sevasopol campus of Lomonosov Moscow State University is located in the Korabelnaya part of Sevastopol, between the South and Sevastopol bays, on the territory of the Russian Navy base.
The South campus of Moscow State University in Sevastopol is:
• In the historical center of the city with park and sports grounds. The University is located near many significant monuments of architecture – buildings of the XIX century, created by Admiral M.P. Lazarev;
• Educational and laboratory buildings with a sufficient number of classrooms;
• Modern equipment and high-quality infrastructure, computer and language laboratories;
• A teaching-scientific business incubator, created to support student projects;
• Cultural and Congress Centers, student co-workings, Press Center and Media Center;
• A hostel with the best accommodation for students in the city of Sevastopol;
• Sports and Recreation Complex – a unique Sports Complex with a total area of 8400 sq. km. m., Olympic-class swimming pool, playing sport fields, fitness room;
• Cozy student canteens and coffee shops.
In 2017 the campus development project – “Sevastopol’s heart” was announced; it includes large-scale development of the territory and scientific, cultural, and social-business clustering.